“This webpage has a redirect loop”- Error 310:-
Web is full of complications and problems yet there is always a solution available for these problems and only thing is that we need to search for that solution.One of the most common problem is that “this Webpage has a redirect loop” which is also known as “Error 310“(This webpage has a redirect loop & net::ERR TOO MANY REDIRECTS),
that is there are too many redirection. For example if we are accessing Gmail account in Google chrome then we may face this problem, that is the redirection loop will not give access to
the page. If you are facing the problem then don’t worry. This article will definitely will give you the solution and also the steps that explain how to overcome this problem.
Why this error happens:
First of all, we need to know that this is not a server side issue and it can be sorted out by our self.
Even though the solution is readily available on the page itself that gives the user the information to overcome this problem, this article will give you a clear and step by step information so that it will be very easy for you to overcome the issue.
Users facing similar kind of redirect loop issue while the searching for:
If we are getting this webpage has a redirect loop error then we need to clear the cookies and then retype the URL again and search for it. Below are steps.
this webpage has a redirected loop- over coming steps:-
- Firstly we need to have the latest version of the Google chrome web browser and if you follow the below steps then definitely this problem can be easily sorted out. Get Google Chrome latest version here.
- Once the download is complete then install the application.
- Open Google chrome web browser.
- Click on the “Customize and control Google chrome” which is available on the top right of the window.
5. You will get a drop down list. Click “Settings” from the list.
6. A new tab with settings option will be opened. Now scroll down and you can find” Show advanced Settings” option.
7. In Privacy section, click on ” Content settings”.
8. Content settings pop menu will appear. Now click on ” All cookies and site data… ” button
9. Now Cookies and site data pop menu will appear. In that menu, click “Remove all” button .All the cookies will get removed and don’t worry because you won’t lose any data.
This webpage has a redirected loop- avoiding tips:-
- While using google chrome web browser, manage your extensions carefully because some external extensions may be harmful and may cause theses types of error.
- Also keep a habit of cleaning your web page cookies periodically so that you will not face this problem.Enjoy surfing with the best and most flexible browser Google chrome.