Tensed of “DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG”- Don’t Worry, Here’s the Solution Friends:-
ns_probe_finished_bad_config is generally a common error that occurs in Chrome Browser. You will find this error when you can’t able to open a website. This dns_probe_finished_bad_config is a technical representation however it does mean that the web page cannot be opened. Wonder why this error happens? Actually this might happen due to various reasons. In most of the cases dns_probe_finished_bad_config occurs due to a misconfiguration on you PC or WiFi Router or sometimes it can happen when we are trying to open a website which may be down due to some reasons or due to computer firewall settings. This problem can be explained elaborately. When we are trying to access a website, the browser will resolve the IP address of the corresponding website using Domain Name System (DNS). If the browser can’t able to reach that DNS server then this error occurs.
We have decided to find a solution to overcome his error which will make you cool because we know that it is such bad luck tat if we have a PC and Internet connection but still we can’t able to access a website. This article is going to explain clearly the ways to overcome dns_probe_finished_bad_config. Click here to Resolve dns lookup failed error.
Related Errors of Google Chrome Web Browser:-
- Solve err_connection_timed_out
- Fix err_internet_disconnected
- Eliminate dns_probe_finished_nxdomain
- Solve err_name_not_resolved
- Easy fix err_connection_reset
- Fix dns_probe_finished_no_internet
- SSL Certificate- Fixed net::err_cert_authority
- Best way to fix dns lookup failed
- Netflix Webpage has a Redirect Loop
- Solved err_empty_response
Various Methods to get rid of dns_probe_finished_bad_config:-
- By Restarting the DNS Client
- By Modifying the DNS server address
- By using Flush DNS cache
By Restarting the DNS Client:-
- Go to Run using Ctrl + R. The Run dialog box will get opened. Type as services.msc a click OK. Refer the below image for better understanding.
- The Services Window will get opened.
- Carefully scroll through the list and find the DNS client.
- Do a Right Click on that DNS client. Now you will find the Restart option.
- Now the DNS client will restart.
By Modifying the DNS Server address:-
- Firstly We need to go to Network and Sharing center. We can do this by various methods. You can access the above option using the network icon that is available in the System tray.
- Go to Run Command using Ctrl + R and type the command shown on the below image. The active networks will get opened.
- Or You can directly access it from Control Panel. Check the below image for easy understanding.
- Once you are in the Network and Sharing Center, Click on change adapter settings which is available on the left pane.
- Do Right Click on the active internet connection and click on the properties option. Refer images below.
- WiFi Properties dialog box will get pop up. Scroll down and click on the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties dialog box will be opened. On that check the “Use the following DNS server addresses” radio button and enter the IP address as shown in the images below.
Preferred DNS SERVER: 184.108.40.206Alternate DNS SERVER 220.127.116.11
- Finally Click OK.
Now restart the system so that the changes are updated in the PC.That’s it friends. The dns_probe_finished_bad_config has been resolved.If you are still facing a problem then try the alternate method friends which is furnished below.
Alternate Method:- Using Flush DNS Cache:-
- Open Run Dialog box using Ctrl + R. Type as cmd in the Run and click OK. Refer image for easy understanding.
- Cmd prompt will get opened. In that type the following command and press Enter.
- This process will take some time to complete. It will delete the entire information that is stored in the Chrome browser.
This process will delete all the details stored in the Chrome . So make sure you take back up before doing the above process friends.
Once the process is complete, Restart the computer. That’s it friends. The dns_probe_finishedbad_config error is eliminated. Now do surfing Happily friends.