Tensed of “dns_probe_finished_nxdomain”
dns_probe_finished_nxdomain is generally a common error that occurs in Chrome Browser. You will find this error when you can’t able to open a website. This dns_probe_finished_nxdomain is a technical representation however it does mean that the webpage cannot be opened. Wonder why this error happens?
Actually this might happen due to various reasons. In most of the cases dns_probe_finished_nxdomain occurs due to a mis-configuration on you PC or WiFi Router or sometimes it can happen when we are trying to open a website which may be down due to some reasons or due to computer firewall settings. This problem can be explained elaborately. When we are trying to access a website, the browser will resolve the IP address of the corresponding website using Domain Name System (DNS). If the browser can’t able to reach that DNS server then this error occurs.
We have decided to find a solution to overcome his error which will make you cool because we know that it is such bad luck tat if we have a PC and Internet connection but still we can’t able to access a website. This article is going to explain clearly the ways to overcome dns_probe_finished_nxdomain. Click here to Resolve dns lookup failed error.
Various Methods to get rid of dns_probe_finished_nxdomain:-
By Restarting the DNS Client:-
- Go to Run using Ctrl + R. The Run dialog box will get opened. Type as services.msc an click OK. Refer the below image for better understanding.
- The Services Window will get opened.
- Carefully scroll through the list and find the DNS client.
- Do a Right Click on that DNS client. Now you will find the Restart option.
- Now the DNS client will restart.
That’s it friends. dns_probe_finished_nxdomain will be resolved.
Check out SOLVE- err_name_not_resolved.
By Modifying the DNS Server address:-
- Firstly We need to go to Network and Sharing center. We can do this by various methods. You can access the above option using the network icon that is available in the System tray.
- Go to Run Command using Ctrl + R and type the command shown on the below image. The active networks will get opened.
- Or You can directly access it from Control Panel. Check the below image for easy understanding.
- Once you are in the Network and Sharing Center, Click on change adapter settings which is available on the left pane.
- Do Right Click on the active internet connection and click on the properties option. Refer images below.
- WiFi Properties dialog box will get pop up. Scroll down and click on the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties dialog box will be opened. On that check the “Use the following DNS server addresses” radio button and enter the IP address as shown in the images below.
Preferred DNS SERVER: 184.108.40.206Alternate DNS SERVER 220.127.116.11
- Finally Click OK.
Now restart the system so that the changes are updated in the PC.That’s it friends. The dns_probe_finished_nxdomain has been resolved.If you are still facing a problem then try the alternate method friends which is furnished below.
Alternate Method:- Using Flush DNS Cache:-
- Open Run Dialog box using Ctrl + R. Type as cmd in the Run and click OK. Refer image for easy understanding.
- Cmd prompt will get opened. In that type the following command and press Enter.
- This process will take some time to complete. It will delete the entire information that is stored in the Chrome browser.
This process will delete all the details stored in the Chrome . So make sure you take back up before doing the above process friends.
Once the process is complete, Restart the computer. That’s it friends. The dns_probe_finished_nxdomain error is eliminated. Now do surfing Happily friends.
Incoming Related search terms:
dns_probe_finished_nxdomain how to fix
how to fix error dns_probe_finished_nxdomain
how to fix a dns problem