How to change Gmail Password In shorter Time:
Change Gmail Password: As we know, Gmail is one of the successful Google’s product. It is an online mailing service and it has been started at April 1 2004. Gmail is a kind of email which sends and receives the information in less than a minute. Gmail become the most essential part in our life.
Gmail act as online storage space and it stores the messages and more. We can send a mail to our friend, group, companies and more, in the similar way we can receive the mail from friends, group and companies. This Gmail is act as a Login information of many big websites to identify your account such as “Facebook”, “Twitter” and more. Nowadays every websites and companies are asking the mail id only. Most of the people have been using the Gmail as their mail id. We didn’t know still Gmail have a lot features in it that we never know. Some people will contain more than one Gmail account and for them its very difficult to remember the gmail account password.
This below article will helps you to change or reset your gmail account. Follow the steps and change your account password.
Change Gmail Password or Reset Gmail Password:
The below steps are 100% working if you done this correctly your gmail account password will get automatically changed.
Step1: Login to your gmail account:
- First of all, open the browser and in the search box enter the term”Gmail” and click enter
- Then open the gmail link
- The sign in form of gmail will be appear on the screen as the below image
- Enter the Gmail Id and Password
- Then click the sign in button and then you will be automatically redirected to the Gmail.
Step2: Goto Google My Account:
- Open a new tab in browser
- Search as Google.com
- The Google page will be appear and in the right top, your account will be signed in
- Click on the cubes icon nearby to the notification icon
- The Drop down menu will appear on the screen
- In that click on the “My Account” option
Change Gmail Password Or Reset the Gmail Password:
- After clicking the “My Account” option, the dashboard of your account will be appear on the screen as shown in below image.
- Click the “Signing in to Google” option.
- After clicking the “Password” option then you will be redirected to the next page.
- In that page you need to provide your password again we shown in the below image and the click sign in option.
- After entering your password then click the sign in button.
- Then you will be redirected to change gmail password form as we shown in the below image.
- As we shown in the above image, you need to enter the new password and again you need to enter your password in “confirm new password”.
- Then click the “change password” button.
- If you enabled the 2-step verification then you will be asked to enter the OTP from google.
- After entering the Gmail password will get changed.
- In the same way you need to reset your password of the Gmail account
That’s it friends, The above article will explains you that how to change Gmail password in less than a minute. If you forgot Gmail password then you need to refer this article “Gmail Login Password“. If you have any queries related to this article then feel free to comment us, we will reply you soon.